Stephen F. Mirabito has been associated with the Central and Northern California Self Storage Industry since 1984. Mr. Mirabito has been involved in market and viability studies, property research and site selection, development of management systems, management training programs, and property management for the Self Storage industry.
Some of his achievements are:
• Continuously ranked “Top 100” self-storage operators since 1993. Currently manages over 40 properties.
• Contributing editor of the Self Storage Journal (non-active).
• Contributing editor to Mini Storage Messenger trade magazine.
• Member of Board of Directors: California Self-Storage Association.
• Member: San Francisco area independent Storage Operator Network.
• Member: Self Storage Association.
• Member: Vista's Society of Industry Leaders
• Responsible for review and analysis of thousands of potential Self Storage sites throughout California.
• He was responsible for the acquisition and development of several second generation "monumental” and successful Self Storage facilities in Central and Northern California while employed with The Grupe Co. of Stockton CA.
• He was responsible for the development and management of over ten StoragePRO locations in Northern California.
• The author of several articles on Self Storage financing, management, and development.
• He has presented seminars on various Self Storage topics, including California Lien Sale Procedures and Successful Telephone Techniques, Management Trends During, Embezzlement Prevention, and Site Acquisitions and Entitlement Approvals.
• He maintains one of the largest independent data banks of Self Storage operations in Central and Northern California.
• He is recognized for his knowledge on land use and urban economics. He is a former Planning Commissioner for the City of Stockton, California.
• He possesses a Bachelor of Science Degree in Urban and Regional Economics from Cornell University, and is a licensed California Real Estate Broker.